July 17, 2009

Locks of Love

A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to get my hair cut...it took me until yesterday to really convince myself to do it. My sis-in-law cuts my hair so when I got there to have it done she did something totally different than what I had planned. Between her and Ashley deciding for me, I didn't have a chance :) But....I love it!

So, before she starts to do anything, she measures my hair; I wasn't sure why at first but soon figured it out. She said if I cut 10" off I could donate the hair to "Locks of Love." I was so excited when I found out I had enough hair for this. I would have never imagined my hair was that long!

I was happy when I found out about being able to donate to this cause but as the day went on and, now even this morning, I am still very pleased I was able to donate my hair. If you do not know about "Locks of Love" please visit the following site,
http://www.locksoflove.org/, for more information.




My new hairstyle after cutting off my "Lock of Love"












My sis-in-law and me with the "Lock of Love"


No comments: