February 9, 2010

I'm going to be a model...

For one day at least! I have a friend who has a photography business and she is looking to expand her portfolio. She wanted a few people to model and I offered to help her out. She has several different ideas she is looking at but I designed my own outfit for the shoot (I hope she likes it).

I hesitated to reply when she posted looking for models, but I had typed my reply before I knew what I was doing! I almost always hate myself in photos, so I am not sure what in the world I am thinking...I just hope she has a good photo editing program, lol! But, now I am pretty happy I did and I hope to make the pictures part of Charlie's Valentine's Day gift.

The pictures are tomorrow morning and and I am stoked! I will definitely post the finished product when I get them :)

No comments: