September 7, 2010

Craziness!

I am a bad, bad blogger...especially when life gets crazy busy! That has been exactly the case the past two weeks...and it isn't slowing down anytime soon! Man, I am ready for a vacation :)

As most of you know, I run a small shop in the heart of downtown Dandridge, TN. I love it and have a lot of "sweat equity" in the place! I decided to have a big sale because I want to order some new items for the shop. So, I have been busy working on sorting and stickering everything in my shop for that sale...now it is in full swing and I am kinda settling for a bit.

I am also in the midst of putting the finishing touches on my stepson's wedding, which will take place September 18. I have loved working with Siara to plan this wedding, but I will be so glad when it is over. Shew, it has been some work...but it gonna be beautiful!

I am also trying to get my house organized...this is the biggest job of all, believe it or not! My ADHD kicks in and I just sit and stare. It isn't exactly how I would like it to go, but sometimes it just happens that way. Luckily, my aunt/bff is wonderful and loves me! She came up yesterday and helped me jumpstart my cleaning escapade. We knocked out quite a bit, and I now LOVE how my living room is set up. I have had an amazing canvas picture - that she gave me - sitting in my bedroom floor for 2 years, just waiting for that perfect spot on the wall. Well, as of yesterday, Audrey Hepburn dressed in her "Breakfast at Tiffany's" attire, found her spot...and I must say, she looks gorgeous!

I also sent me husband off to Chicago yesterday morning; he will be there until next Monday. It has been one day and I am ready for him to be home...I do not like it when he is gone :( But, I have a wonderful (soon-to-be) daughter-in-law, who is staying with me this week so I am not alone at night...I love her :)

This was just a quick update, as I have a million other things I have to get done today. But, hopefully in the next couple of weeks, I can blog regularly. I hope you are all enjoying the "cooler" weather that seems to be slowly making it's way in...I know I am ready for fall!

All I can say is - HURRY UP OCTOBER 15!!! That is the day I head to Myrtle Beach for a couple of relaxing days...so ready :)

No comments: