October 22, 2010

Long time...so sorry!

Wow, I didn't realize until today how long it has been since I posted! Life has been crazy and I have neglected everything :(

So, I will do short updates for you on life events...maybe that will keep this post from becoming a small novel :)

Wiley and Siara got married on September 18. The wedding was beautiful and everything went great! Please just keep them in your prayers at this point though; I do not wish to go into detail, but God knows the need.


Monika - my heart sister - has given birth to a precious baby girl, Sophia Belle! She made her debut into the world one month ago today, on September 22, 2010. She was born at 9:11 am weighing 6 lbs. 12 oz. and she is beautiful, though I am a bit bias!

Last week we finally got to go on vacation...and it was much needed! We left on Thursday and headed to Myrtle Beach; it was me, my hubby, our little man, and my Dad. Now, my Dad hates the beach - anything outdoors really - but he goes with us because of Lawson :) We spent the weekend having a blast at the beach, swimming in the pool, eating, and shopping...it was wonderful! I hated for Monday to come so quickly, but was indeed ready to come home - as was the rest of my crew.


I have also made a change with me - I got  my hair cut...short :) I love it...I want it shorter in the back once the cut is complete; it is a work in progress! Whatcha think...?

Ok...I think that is the short version of all that has happened! I will try to do better from now on and blog more than once a month :)

1 comment:

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

I am blog hopping today and decided to stop by your blog.

We love Myrtle Beach!!

Hope you will stop by and follow either or both of my blogs.

Jessicas Lil Corner is our family blog http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Have a blessed day! :0)