March 24, 2010

A Day at the Park

Last Saturday was such a beautiful day there was no way it could go to waste! I decided to sign Lawson up for T-Ball this year so that is how our day began. He is pretty excited about playing and I think it will be good for him to focus his energy on a sport. After sign ups I decided to call a friend and see if her and her kiddos wanted to spend an afternoon at the park...it was 65 degrees outside and there is no way I was letting that get away!

So, we met a Chick-Fil-A to grab a bite to eat and off to the park we went. Our kids love playing together and it gives me and Steph a chance to hang out. Here are some pictures of our Saturday afternoon at the park!

Lawson doing his favorite thing...climbing!



 Nathan just hanging out :)


                                                                               Sarah loves to swing

Three Amigos :)

No comments: