August 1, 2010

Wow...10 years!?!

This weekend brought my 10 year high school reunion. I happened to be on the committee of planning and very much enjoyed that part. But, I still can't believe it has been 10 years since I graduated high school!!!

Friday night was a family night - fun night for the kids. We had it at the Field of Dreams in Dandridge so we could all sit around and visit while our kids played. It was great just chatting with old friends/classmates and seeing everyone's children. You know...time changes people, and so do children (usually). 

Saturday night was our adult night in Knoxville - too much fun! We had everything at the Crowne Plaza which was a great choice. Dinner - dancing - drinks...great night! I ended up sitting at a table with someone I never thought I would speak to again, due to a past history. But, we ended up laughing, talking and having a great time! Like I said...time changes people, even me :)

All in all, I think the reunion went very well! It seemed like everyone had a great time just laughing, talking and catching up. I hope we will all get together again soon...probably in 5 years!

*I will post pix as soon as I have some. We had a photographer so I have to wait until I get my DVD of pix.*

No comments: